Chief Development Architect at SAP Cloud PlatformDevelopment Architect at SAP Research, having 15 years industry experience in Cloud systems, provisioning services like DB/Brokers, Virtualization, Java technologies
24 - Sachidananda Sahu, Bengaluru, India ↗
Member Of Technical Staff 3 at NetAppGood in Data structure, programming and linux internals.
? Command over C, C++, Python, Ansible.
? Overall understanding of storage infrastructure and storage protocols.
? Good understanding of networking layers and protocols.
18 - Komal Thakur, Bengaluru, India ↗
Senior Embedded Engineer, HCL TechnologiesSenior Embedded Engineer with 5+ years of experience with diverse exposure of designing, developing and testing
19 - Veerabhadra Pyli, Leonberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany ↗
Software Consultant - C/C++/Linux/IOT/Industrial Automation/Home Automation/ Healthcare/Networking/Device Drivers/AUTOSAR6+ years of experienced IT professional in Advanced Embedded Systems. 4+ years into Software development and 1+ year into hardware development. Holding a degree Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka , India.
Roles and Responsibilities :
* Strong in C, C++ programming languages and Shell Scripting. Strong knowledge of Linux internals, Application and system programming.
* Kernel / BSP Knowledge .
* Board bring up / Yocto build and porting.
* Strong knowledge in domains like Health care, Home automation, Internet of things, Consumer electronics, networking, Power electronics and Control systems.
* Solid Experience in Micro controllers(8051,ARM,ST, TI, Microchip, Raspberry Pi, NXP, Atmel, Arduino etc.)
* Hands on experience in IDE's / Bootloaders
* Experience on Driver development (SPI, I2C, UART, MODBUS,USB etc.)
* Ethernet TCP/IP development experience.
* Unit / Integration / System Level test cases designing.
* Strong Software and Hardware skills.
* Confident and motivated to drive self and team likewise in all adverse /unfavorable conditions
26 - Keerthirajhan Ravi, Coimbatore, India ↗
Image inpainting by Deep learning based approach ( Virtual reality, Augmented reality & Diminished reality)
20 - Anbarasan Ganesan, Chennai, India ↗
2.5+ years of experience in WLAN Device Driver Development and 2+ years of experience in Software Development.
Had developed software for ARM micro-controllers. And I have been working in WLAN device driver development and debugging.
25 - Rahul Shrivastava, Bengaluru, India ↗
sr. associate at Cognizant* Computer systems engineer working in areas of operating systems and networking.
* Exposure in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, design, implementation, testing, documentation and system integration.
* Software developer having footprint in following areas:Datacom, Networking, L2/L3 protocols(BFD, OSPF, IGMP), Forwarding plane, TCP/IP, Sockets programming, Operating Systems, Embedded systems, Distributed Systems, Linux, Linux kernel, Data Structures, C programming.
* Past projects involved engineering research and development of networking products and solutions(cisco router, dell force10 router, gogo inflight broadband, and other communications systems).
* Have hands on with atmega microcontrollers, embedded C.
* Have excellent analytical and problem solving attitude and aptitude. This makes every problem a real opportunity.
21 - Bharath Thiruveedula, Hyderabad, India ↗
Development Engineer, Openstack expert
22 - Srinivas Rao, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, India ↗
Systems software engineer and networking expert
23 - Akash Satish Phalak, Bengaluru, India ↗
Senior Embedded Software Engineer at AXON NetworksExperienced Embedded Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology.
Strong engineering professional skilled in Linux Device Drivers and Networking subsystem, WLAN, Embedded Linux, Routing Protocols.
17 - Kavya Kalidindi, Bengaluru, India ↗
Emulation and Silicon Validation Engineer - II at Broadcom Inc.Involved in pre-silicon validation of high-speed ethernet switches using Cadence Palladium and post-silicon validation. Involved in driver development for the Filter Processors in Broadcom devices.
16 - Thumu Ramakrishna, Chennai, Vijayawada, India ↗
15 - Abdul Rahman Sattar, Toronto, Ontario, Canada ↗
Distinguished Scientist Security Analytics @ Arctic WolfAbdul has over 10+ years of experience in cybersecurity, software systems and cloud architecture. He is self-driven and passionate about technology and applying his technical and leadership skills
to push the state of the art in cybersecurity and advanced analytics. He has pioneered and architected roadmaps and strategy for advanced security analytics and led collaboration with academic and
industry bodies on multiple R&D initiatives including automotive, IoT and MEC security. He is a Steering Committee Member at multiple technical communities focused on security and AI/ML.
He has presented on cybersecurity analytics at multiple national and international forums and has chaired multiple Machine Learning Conferences. His areas of interest include cybersecurity analytics,
applied machine learning, big data engineering, software engineering, cloud and edge computing, enterprise software, 5g, IoT, CAVs.
Abdul is also a firm believer in young talent and collaborates with and mentors and advises upcoming talent on technical and leadership skills and career choices in technology.
Consultant en logiciel libre (Free Software Consultant) at Savoir-faire LinuxDevOps Engineer at Paytm ↗, FOSS, Kernel programmer and Linux enthusiast
3 - Himanshu Sharma, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, India ↗
Engineer at QualcommExperience of around 2 years in Embedded Software Development, I am currently working as a Android Kernel Engineer in Borqs India.
I had worked as a Wi-Fi developer in Qualcomm and possess considerable amount of exposure to Power Line Communication firmware. Have worked on
Chipset’s integrating PLC & WiFi together and have a basic exposure to OpenWrt.
4 - Ved Prakash Malakar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India ↗
Senior Software Engineer at Dell EMCInnovative IT professional offering vast experiences leveraging Software Sustaining engineering (L3) and development using
DevOps methodologies (git, Confluence, JIRA) to deliver highly effective and creative solutions to business and technology
challenges on C++ and Linux . Utilizes highly attuned analytical skills to develop IT and business strategies employing cutting-
edge technologies to increase productivity. Consistently drives high standards of service through effective project
management, communication, and strategic planning. Strong exposure in client management. Highly organized with strong capacity to
prioritize workload, delegate deliverables, and steer project completion within established deadlines.
5 - Thulasi Veggalam, Chennai, Nellore, India ↗
Senior Software EngineerSenior Software Engineer, Aricent* Demonstrated History of Experience as an Engineer in Systems Software Design, Development & Bug Fixings with over 6+ Years in the field of Embedded Systems, Computer Networking and Datacommunications
* Exposure to C, C++, Systems/Kernel Programming, IP, MPLS, Routing(Unicast, Multicast), Switching Protocols
* Exposure to Broadcom, Marvell ASIC Programming, Forwarding, Datapath, Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL), Protocol Stacks- Aricent's ISS, Metaswitch(MSW)/Microsoft
* Exposure to Juniper, CISCO CLI
* Exposure to Datacenter, Enterprise, Internet Service Provider's Networking Hardware
6 - Midhun Lohidakshan, Bengaluru, India ↗
Software Engineer (G10) at CiscoFirst and foremost, I love writing code. Software Engineering is a never-ending puzzle that I am
passionately engaged in solving. I believe in the power of programming to transform
and improve the lives of people around the world.
For my first professional assignment, I was given the opportunity to develop a network device driver
for a wifi chipset vendor. My second assignment involved the migration of ipv4 to ipv6 for dual stack
routers. Today I am a Technical Lead at Spanidea Systems working on networking project for a
wireless silution provider.
Skills/Interests : Linux System Programming, Linux kernel development, Application development
on Linux based embedded systems, Linux Device Driver, OpenWRT, OpenSync
Programming Skills : C, C++, Go, Python, Bash
Received Artic Code Vault Contributor badge from Github
7 - Angel Angelov, Bulgaria, Bulgaria ↗
SCADA engineer at ESO, Bulgaria.
10 - Saravanan Muthu, Bengaluru, India ↗
Linux system programming, IFE(In Flight Entertainment) and Bio-informatics expert having 12+ years Industry experience.
13 - Rajasekhar Chaganti, San Antonio, Texas Area, USA ↗