HOME 》 Students - Meet some of my Boys and Girls
Roles and Responsibilities :
* Strong in C, C++ programming languages and Shell Scripting. Strong knowledge of Linux internals, Application and system programming.
* Kernel / BSP Knowledge .
* Board bring up / Yocto build and porting.
* Strong knowledge in domains like Health care, Home automation, Internet of things, Consumer electronics, networking, Power electronics and Control systems.
* Solid Experience in Micro controllers(8051,ARM,ST, TI, Microchip, Raspberry Pi, NXP, Atmel, Arduino etc.)
* Hands on experience in IDE's / Bootloaders
* Experience on Driver development (SPI, I2C, UART, MODBUS,USB etc.)
* Ethernet TCP/IP development experience.
* Unit / Integration / System Level test cases designing.
* Strong Software and Hardware skills.
* Confident and motivated to drive self and team likewise in all adverse /unfavorable conditions
* Exposure in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, design, implementation, testing, documentation and system integration.
* Software developer having footprint in following areas:Datacom, Networking, L2/L3 protocols(BFD, OSPF, IGMP), Forwarding plane, TCP/IP, Sockets programming, Operating Systems, Embedded systems, Distributed Systems, Linux, Linux kernel, Data Structures, C programming.
* Past projects involved engineering research and development of networking products and solutions(cisco router, dell force10 router, gogo inflight broadband, and other communications systems).
* Have hands on with atmega microcontrollers, embedded C.
* Have excellent analytical and problem solving attitude and aptitude. This makes every problem a real opportunity.
For my first professional assignment, I was given the opportunity to develop a network device driver for a wifi chipset vendor. My second assignment involved the migration of ipv4 to ipv6 for dual stack routers. Today I am a Technical Lead at Spanidea Systems working on networking project for a wireless silution provider.
Skills/Interests : Linux System Programming, Linux kernel development, Application development on Linux based embedded systems, Linux Device Driver, OpenWRT, OpenSync
Programming Skills : C, C++, Go, Python, Bash
Received Artic Code Vault Contributor badge from Github
* Exposure to C, C++, Systems/Kernel Programming, IP, MPLS, Routing(Unicast, Multicast), Switching Protocols
* Exposure to Broadcom, Marvell ASIC Programming, Forwarding, Datapath, Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL), Protocol Stacks- Aricent's ISS, Metaswitch(MSW)/Microsoft
* Exposure to Juniper, CISCO CLI
* Exposure to Datacenter, Enterprise, Internet Service Provider's Networking Hardware
Join The Linux Channel :: Facebook Group ↗
Visit The Linux Channel :: on Youtube ↗
💗 Help shape the future: Sponsor/Donate